Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What's this all about?

I'm a musician just like you. For years I've been in rock bands playing to half empty rooms for little or no money. I got tired of asking my friends to come to shows. I got tired of listening to people promising the world and never delivering. I new the music was great and I knew that other people would realize it too if I could only get my music heard by the RIGHT PEOPLE. I knew that the only way I was going to make it big was to get signed.....I needed a recording contract.

This is where our site comes in. It's made by musicians for musicians. I've been searching the internet for the best ways to get a record deal, get my music in TV and Movies, and not get screwed by record companies.

If you're doing the same and you're serious about making it in the recording industry, check out www.recordingindustryinstitute.com right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home